While there are many helpful things churches should do to engage people with the Gospel, there are also things to avoid. In this episode, we share six unhelpful things you and your church should not do.
Welcome to episode 244 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the six things we discuss not doing in this episode:
- Think social media is the best way to keep your church informed about upcoming events
- Using personal social media for fundraising
- Not starting your service on time
- Not having an automated follow up process
- Not having your address and service time(s) on the homepage of your website
- Insinuating your church is “different”
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group