PCP 264: 7 Questions To Ask When Counseling People
When meeting with and counseling people in your church, there can be an internal pressure to think you have to have all the right answers. In this episode, we share questions to ask that are often more helpful than giving advice.
Welcome to episode 264 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the 7 questions we discuss in this episode:
- What would you like to see happen?
- How would you want to go about doing that?
- How is this impacting what you think about God?
- Why do you think this upsets you so much?
- If you could do it over again, what would you do differently?
- Repeat a question if you didn’t get a real answer
- Is there anything I can do to help you?
Improve your church website
This episode was brought to you by The Church Co. Get 40% off the first two years and have a fast, mobile-friendly, and well-designed website for your church. Use the promo code Practical at checkout to get 40% off and get a better website today. Visit thechurchco.com/practical for more info.
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group