PCP 319: 6 Church Planting Reflections As New City Turns 6
Recently, New City Church turned 6 years old. In this episode, Dylan shares 6 church planting reflections on what he has learned over the last 6 years.
Welcome to episode 319 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the 6 reflections we discuss in this episode:
- Developing a preaching rhythm takes time
- Be proactive about meeting your people
- Be conscious about time with your family
- Create weekly rhythms
- Have a consistent meeting to share ministry and life
- You cannot compensate for a lack of spiritual practices
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.