PCP 291: 6 Questions You Get When You’re A New Church
When you’re a new (or newer) church, there are a few questions you will get often. In this episode we discuss 6 of those questions and how you can think about answering them.
Welcome to episode 291 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the 6 questions we discuss in this episode:
- Why you choose the name of your church
- What is your (typically the lead pastor) education?
- Who your church is associated with
- What the vision of your church is
- What type of church you are
- Assuming there isn’t much for you to do
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group