PCP 290: 6 Tips For Running Small Groups
Many churches have some sort of group ministry at their church. Regardless of how they function at your church, there are a few principles that are universal in their helpfulness. In this episode, we share 6 of those tips.
Welcome to episode 290 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the 6 tips we discuss in this episode:
- Provide a leader guide or curriculum for your group leaders
- Schedule a couple of breaks throughout the year
- Track attendance
- Share announcements in the leader guide
- Cap your groups and don’t force multiplication
- Push group sign-ups when breaks end
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group