PCP 287: 7 Tips For Better Slide Transitions During Your Sermon
Sermon slides are a helpful tool to keep people engaged while preaching, but they can also cause a number of distractions during your service if they are not done well. In this episode, we share with you 7 tips for better slide transitions during your sermon.
Welcome to episode 287 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the 7 tips we discuss in this episode:
- Slides inputted and edited before Sunday
- Print outline/notes for screens person (+ livestream) with notes for cues
- Talk through screen points during run-through
- One sentence/phrase per slide
- Try not to leave slide transition timing up to your screens person
- Turn down fading between slides
- Fill in the blank notes can help retention and focus
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group