PCP 285: 6 Small Hacks That Make Ministry Better
Ministry can at times be unpredictable and stressful, but there are things we can do to make it better. In this episode, we share 6 small hacks you can easily try.
Welcome to episode 285 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the 6 hacks we discuss in this episode:
- Give yourself 2 weeks to choose from by prepping your sermon ahead of time
- Make a “to do list” of things coming up in your weekly newsletter
- Use Siri/Google for time sensitive reminders
- Suggest the time/place when meeting with someone
- Work a full Monday
- Plan out your next workday at the end of your current workday.
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group