PCP 284: 6 Ways To Preach More Practical Sermons
We all want our sermons to not simply involving information, but lead to people taking steps in their faith. In this episode, we share 6 ways you can be more practical in your sermons.
Welcome to episode 284 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the six things we discuss in this episode:
- Give a simple and specific way to pray this week
- Give a simple and specific action item to do this week
- Give some practical examples of how to do what you’re asking people to do
- Explain things like your friend who has never been to church is there
- Assume people want to take a step
- Celebrate the effort, not the result
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group