PCP 273: 8 Tips To Attract And Keep Volunteers
Regardless of church size, all churches could use more volunteers. In this episode, we share with you 8 tips to attract and keep them.
Welcome to episode 273 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the 8 things we discuss in this episode:
- Be clear on expectations upfront
- Talk about needs from the pulpit
- Make connect cards accessible in service with a serving option
- Follow up within one working day
- Limit how much someone can serve
- Clear scheduling/expectations/training
- Share stories of how serving changed a life
- Do yearly membership follow up
Improve your church website
This episode was brought to you by The Church Co. Get 40% off the first two years and have a fast, mobile-friendly, and well-designed website for your church. Use the promo code Practical at checkout to get 40% off and get a better website today. Visit thechurchco.com/practical for more info.
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group