PCP 267: 9 Ministry Reflections As New City Church Turns 5
As New City closes in on 5 years as a church, we share 9 reflections we have learned about leading and pastoring.
Welcome to episode 267 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the 9 reflections we discuss in this episode:
- It’s better to have not than have the wrong people leading
- Be proactive in how you talk about money
- Faithful pastoring is much more than preaching
- Less is more
- Read more books from older people and/or older books
- It’s better to focus on who you have than who you could have
- It’s better to try new things that fail than never try anything new
- Sunday morning attendance isn’t the best indicator of faith and dedication
- Having a high quality online presence is easier than you think.
Improve your church website
This episode was brought to you by The Church Co. Get 40% off the first two years and have a fast, mobile-friendly, and well-designed website for your church. Use the promo code Practical at checkout to get 40% off and get a better website today. Visit thechurchco.com/practical for more info.
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group