Ministry can be difficult and discouraging, but it is worth it. In this episode, we share six encouragements for smaller churches.
Welcome to episode 236 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the six encouragements we discuss in this episode:
- Your church technically isn’t that small
- You don’t have to be all things to all people
- Don’t be afraid to ask other churches for resources
- Focus on one issue at a time for a season
- Create a weekly schedule rhythm that works for you
- You have nothing to prove and no one to impress
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group