Engaging infrequent church attendees has always been a desire for churches. As we move out of COVID and the changing dynamics it has brought us, this challenge is as great as ever. In this episode, we share 7 ways to engage infrequence church attendees.
Welcome to episode 235 of Practical Church Planting. You can watch this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the seven ways we discuss in this episode:
- Get people serving
- Have a quality livestream
- Be proactive with groups
- Work on your social media/YouTube channel
- Don’t complain about or guilt your people into coming
- View this as an opportunity, not a problem
- Always assume many people haven’t been to a single week of your sermon series
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group