We all want to effectively communicate while preaching. However, some commonly used phrases can cause people to disengage. In this episode, we share seven preaching phrases to avoid.
Welcome to episode 233 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the seven phrases we talk about in this episode:
- The Bible says
- We all know
- Turn in your Bibles (with no context)
- Naming people in your church (with no context)
- Any reasons as to why you’re not prepared enough
- Anything that puts people on the defensive
- Apologizing for preaching on any specific topic
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group