We all want to better connect with new people who come to our church. One of the best ways to do this is to get guests to fill out a connect card. In this episode, we share with you seven ways to make that happen.
Welcome to episode 232 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the seven tips we discuss in this episode:
- Mention your connect card every Sunday
- Get it professionally printed
- Ask for minimal information
- Create an obvious place for new people to go
- Give a good gift
- Have connect cards near their seat
- Have someone available right after service
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group