While Disney World is a much different environment than a church, there is a lot of best practices churches can implement from Disney. In this episode, we share some the things church planters should (and shouldn’t) emulate from Disney.
Welcome to episode 226 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the six things we discuss in this episode:
- If you ask for specific information, follow up about it
- Answer questions you know people will ask
- Friendly environments cannot be overstated
- Preparation leads to a much better experience
- You miss out if you don’t go in-person
- Think through the accessibility of your church
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group