Every preacher wants to get better at preaching, but it does not happen automatically. The good news is there are specific things you can do to get better. In this episode, we share seven of those things.
Welcome to episode 220 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the seven tips we discuss in this episode:
- Preach the same sermon multiple times
- Preach your sermon out loud on your own multiple times
- Listen to a couple of preachers at a time
- Never give excuses when preaching in any environment
- Connect somewhere you will be given opportunities to preach
- Read books on communicating
- Preach expositional sermons
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting