All of us want to grow our churches to reach more people with the good news of the Gospel. But growth is hard and can even be awkward. So in this episode, we share seven things you can do to create momentum to reach more people.
Welcome to episode 218 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the tips we discuss in this episode:
- Make a big deal about Christmas and Easter
- Don’t launch on a big church day
- Have something to invite people back to on big days
- Celebrate your church’s anniversary every year
- Schedule a baptism Sunday
- Pick a non-traditional “big day” and make a push for that day
- Set one-year goals and 90-day goals.
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.