PCP 211: 7 Ways To Build A Culture Of Generosity At Your Church
The financial health of your church plays a big role in carrying out your mission. The good news is that money doesn’t have to be a taboo subject for your church. In this episode, we share seven ways to build a culture of generosity at your church.
Welcome to welcome to episode 211 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the 7 things we discuss:
- You have to talk about giving
- You have to (personally) be generous
- Share quick stories of the impact your church has made
- Mention giving every week
- Make it easy and obvious for people to give
- Proactively keep your church updated on big picture financials
- Emphasize this is their church
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.