PCP 208: 7 Free Tips For Improving Your Livestream
While creating a great livestream experience can require money and expertise, there are a few free things you can do to increase your quality. In this episode, we share with you seven free tips for doing just that.
Welcome to welcome to episode 208 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the seven things we discuss in this episode:
- Mark where you singers/preacher will stand
- Don’t show the whole stage
- Place your camera at eye love with the people on stage
- Limit how many places you stream to
- Avoid showing seats/people
- Don’t show the auditorium pre-service
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.