PCP 207: 7 2021 Church Predictions
As we end 2020, we are making predictions on what Church in 2021 will be like. From what type of churches will grow in 2021 to what will look different.
Welcome to welcome to episode 207 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the seven 2021 church predictions we share in this episode:
- Many churches will almost get back to pre-COVID numbers, but most of the new numbers will be from new people and not from people returning
- Churches will see more engagement in their small groups than their Sunday gatherings
- Churches that invest in their livestream will see the most physical growth
- You will not see many new families with young children visit your church until the fall of 2021
- Churches that lack an outward community focus will continue to see a decline in giving
- House churches will become more popular than they are now
- Smaller churches will see a higher percentage of growth than larger churches
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.