PCP 205: 8 Ways To Improve Your Screen Display
How do you display worship lyrics or sermon points? Are the screen displays you use helpful or distracting? In this episode, we share eight practical things you can do today to improve your screen display(s) at your church.
Welcome to welcome to episode 205 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the eight things we discuss in this episode:
- Go faster with your worship lyrics
- Limit the overlapping and fading of words
- Only show one sermon point per slide
- Limit how much text is on the screen at one time
- Add backgrounds to your worship slides
- Limit backgrounds on your sermon slides
- Print sermon notes out for your screens volunteer and talk through them before service
- Use big fonts
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.