PCP 202: 7 Signs Your Church Is Ready To Plant A Church
How do you know when or if your church is ready to plant a church? Is it just something that will happen eventually, or are there signs that your church is ready? The good news is that there are indicators that show if your church is ready, and we discuss seven of them in this episode.
Welcome to welcome to episode 202 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are seven signs your church is ready to plant that we discuss in this episode:
- Your financial situation is solvent
- Your church isn’t struggling to gather your people
- You can financially support your church plant
- You’re not worried if your church is going to survive
- You’re not working 60 hour weeks
- Your people can get behind planting a church
- You have someone to plant a church
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.