PCP 201: New City’s Livestream Setup
Figuring out a good livestream setup can be confusing, especially if you don’t have much experience in this area. In this episode, we walk through what our livestreaming setup looks like at New City and breakdown the equipment that we use.
Welcome to welcome to episode 201 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Below is the equipment we use and discussed in this episode. Click here to see a video of our setup:
- Our main camera for the sermon: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k
- Our camera for worship: Panasonic HC-VX981K
- Our switcher for switching between cameras/screens: Blackmagic ATEM Mini Switcher
- Our streaming software: Open Broadcast Software
- What we use to get our stream on Facebook and Youtube at the same time: Castr
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.