PCP 199: 5 Signs You Should Actually Pursue Church Planting
How do you know the difference between desiring to plant a church and when you should actually pursue that desire? As we all know, God’s timing is often different than our own. The good news is there are some tangible markers of when you should begin your church planting journey. In this episode, we share five signs of when you should actually pursue planting a church.
Welcome to welcome to episode 199 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the five signs we discuss in this episode:
- Your willingness to serve at a smaller church with a no-name pastor
- Your willingness to raise your own financial support for a church planting residency
- Your willingness to submit yourself to an assessment process
- Your willingness to let your spouse make the final decision on your church plant
- Your willingness to live in a lower society-economic status than your friends
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.