PCP 197: 6 Tips For Church Planters Wanting To Connect With Established Churches
Most church planters have a desire to connect with other churches and pastors in the area. The problem? It’s hard developing those relationships? The good news is there are some things you can do to help you connect with other churches and pastors in your area. In this episode, we share six specific things you can do to help you not feel so alone.
Welcome to welcome to episode 197 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the six things we discuss in this episode:
- Ask to take pastors to coffee or lunch so you can hear their story and ask questions about their experience
- Have specific questions and bring something to take notes
- Follow up with three takeaways
- Be careful how you promote your church online
- Attend their church on a Sunday
- Find a local pastor gathering and prioritize going
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.