PCP 190: 6 Next Steps When Discerning A Call To Plant
What should you do when you feel God might be leading you to plant a church? You’re excited and nervous, but what are you supposed to do about this prompting? The good news is that there are practical next steps that you can take, and it doesn’t have to be as confusing as you might think. In this episode, we’ll share with you what you should do next.
Welcome to welcome to episode 190 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
Here are the six next steps we discuss in this episode:
- Tell three people and ask them what they think
- Look into and reach out to church planting networks
- Join a local church and serve in a significant way
- Reach out to pastors in your area about meeting and hearing their story
- Figure out your needed theological training
- Don’t rush your decision but do take steps
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.