PCP 187: 7 Ways To Get The Most Out Of A Church Planting Network
How can you make the most of a church planting network?
Welcome to welcome to episode 187 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
In this episode, we share 7 things you can do to get the most out of a church planting network. We discuss:
- Don’t pick a network based on what you can get from them
- Pick a network you believe in
- Commit to network gatherings/events
- Proactively find ways to serve and support the network
- Find a church in the network to partner with, plant, or support
- Be humble and ask lots of questionsJoin a network
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.