PCP 185: 5 Things People Don’t Think About Before Planting
It’s impossible to know everything there is to know about planting a church before you do it.
Welcome to welcome to episode 185 of Practical Church Planting. You can listen to this episode below, or subscribe to the podcast and get our episodes delivered right to you.
In this episode, we discuss these five things that church planters often don’t think about before planting:
- What they want the church to look like in three years
- The long-term importance of outside support
- Clearly defining your spouse’s role
- How often will you preach?
- Creating a culture of serving rather than programs of serving
Connect and never miss an episode
Did you know that you can also subscribe to the podcast version of Practical Church Planting? Subscribe for free and never miss an episode! Appreciate the podcast? Please leave a rating and review, and even share it to help spread the word! Here’s where you can subscribe:
Have questions or want encouragement from other church planters? Join the Practical Church Planting Facebook group.